Saturday, September 1, 2007

ISAIAH 51

"Listen to me you who pursue rightouness, who seek the Lord:
Look to the rock from witch you were made, and the hole from witch you were dug.
Look to Abraham, your father, And Sarah who gave birth to you in pain.
When he was but one I called him, then I blessed him, then I multiplied him.
Indeed the Lord will comfort Zion. He will cofort her in all her waste places.
And I will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord.
Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the sound of melody.

This is the Lord talking to Isreal, throught the prophet Isaiah.
But this vers is really for all of us, not just the Isrealites, but the world.


~Grace~

1 comment:

RosesofGod said...

I LOVE Isaiah! It's probably one of my fave books of the Bible!

~Elizabeth