Friday, December 26, 2008

The Divine Dance

The Divine Dance. Let me just say that this book (by Shannon Kubiak Primicerio) is amazing. Period. I got it from my parents yesterday. I've only read one chapter but, by the end of the first page, I was in tears. It wasn't because the book was written because somebody who spent their life looking at studies and finding out what trends there were in teenage girls. It's because a 20 year old girl, who, might I add, had no experience writing books, felt like God was telling her something profound, so she wrote it down. God is totally working in and through this book. Isn't it funny how He knows exactly what we need and how we should get it? I totally recommend this book to any girl, but especially those who are ages 14-early 20's+. I give this book *****+ (If that's possible!) READ IT!

~Livie

No comments: